Location: Forest Grove
Do you have some time on your hands? Do you like driving? Do you want to give back to your community? We have a job for you. Ride Connection is accepting applications for a Full-Time Temporaryl Driver to provide safe, reliable and courteous transportation services to older adults and people with disabilities as well as rural residents. You must submit a Ride Connection Application in order to be considered for this position.
The position is located in Western Washington County (Forest Grove and surrounding area). This is a Temporary position and does not require a CDL. This person will be filling in, up to 40 hours a week, for an employee who is out for an extended amount of time. We are looking for a trustworthy, dependable driver with a sense of humor and passion for helping people in our community lead more independent lives.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service experience
• Experience operating a large vehicle
• Ability to work as a team member with a diverse group of people
• Ability to work independently
• Valid driver’s license with five years driving experience and excellent driving record as recorded by the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Ability to pass a national criminal record check which includes fingerprint identification.
• Must participate in an FTA Drug and Alcohol testing program
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Ability to speak Spanish
• Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities
The driver is the heart and soul of the transportation program. If this sounds like you, please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description, applications required. For additional information or to send your applications to email@example.com. This position is an hourly non-exempt full-time temporary position, no benefits available. Compensation is $16.36 per hr. This position is open until filled.
Location: Glisan Office
Location: Glisan Office
Classification: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Ride Connection seeks dynamic and experienced trainer to join our professional training team. The Training Specialist works in collaboration with the training team to deliver Ride Connection’s training programs and curriculums. This position’s focus is on classroom instruction and may also provide backup for behind the wheel training and coaching as needed.
• BA degree in a related field or a minimum of three years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
• Demonstrated training skills
• Ability and willingness to work an occasional Saturday
• Willing to travel as needed (including overnight travel) throughout Oregon to deliver training courses
• Proficient in standard office software and/or other presentation software
• Ability to speak other languages in addition to English
• Current instructor certification in PASS or First Aid/CPR
• 4 or more years of professional driving that includes coaching other drivers and experience driving a larger vehicle
• Experience with older adults and/or people with disabilities
If this sounds like you, please visit www.rideconnection.org for an application and job description. A cover letter, resume and application must be submitted in order to be considered for the position. For additional information or to submit your application material contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is an hourly non-exempt full time position. Compensation is annualized at $40,851.00 and includes 12 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation annually. The benefits package includes employer paid medical, dental, vision and long term disability insurance as well as an annual Trimet Pass for the employee. This position includes opportunity for professional development and growth. Additionally, Ride Connection ranked in the top 100 best non-profits to work for in Oregon in 2017 and is proud to have earned the When Work Works award for the past 6 consecutive years. This position is open until filled.
Ride Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer