- Full-Time Equivalent: 1.0 FTE
Ride Connection is looking for a collaborative, investigative-minded, and detail-oriented person to join our organization as an Asset Coordinator.
The Asset Coordinator coordinates maintenance for Ride Connection’s fleet of vehicles, including coordination of vehicle pick up and drop of to various shops and vendors, handling expenses and reimbursements, ensuring accurate tracking of billing for payments in multiple systems, handles data entry for payment coding and fleet reporting to ensure matters are resolved to Ride Connection’s standards and will on occasions move vehicles to get maintenance or move to areas where they are needed . The Asset Coordinator will report to the Asset and Contracts Director.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a starting salary of $20.16 - $30.00 per hour with occasional (rare) evening and weekend hours.
Ride Connection offers an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, 403(b)-retirement plan with automatic employer contribution plus a match up to 2%, Flexible Spending Account with up to $500 annual employer contribution, 10 days of paid vacation in your first three years and then increases, twelve holidays, accrued sick leave, and TriMet annual public transportation pass.
- You are known for your eye for detail. Double-checking and triple-checking are a part of how you operate.
- Customer service is your passion. You enjoy going the extra mile to ensure that a customer feels supported, heard, validated, and served.
- You enjoy working independently and taking initiative so that both projects and maintenance get accomplished, and things run smoothly.
- You are a regular Sherlock/Enola Holmes when it comes to solving riddles. You can generally put on your houndstooth hat, pull out your magnifying glass, and figure out how disconnected bits of information can be put together to form a complete story.
- You can roll with the punches and change gears as needed. Without losing a beat, you split your attention between individual work projects, team projects, and customer service.
- You are not afraid to ask for help, support, or even another set of eyes to look over something you’ve been working on to catch things you may have missed.
- You are a proactive problem-solver and plan processes and procedures that respond to or prevent future issues that may arise.
- You are focused on the lifelong work of addressing inequities and oppression experienced by non-white people of color, LGBTQIA2+ people, and people with disabilities.
- Schedule Ride Connection vehicles for maintenance when necessary and work with partners to get their vehicles in for service.
- Monitor and respond to/take care of Fleet emails
- Prepare reports and collect statistical information on the Ride Connection fleet, including creating vehicle files, updating and maintaining maintenance records, and DMV records.
- Work collaboratively with the team members to coordinate repairs, maintenance and check Ride Connection quotes and estimates for inconsistencies.
- Organize site visits for pictures and assessments.
- Put new vehicles in database, enter warranty information and create maintenance schedules.
- Work collaboratively with the multiple teams, team members, and providers to establish and maintain a feedback system.
- One or more years’ experience in customer service, work orders or billing.
- Comfortable and experience using computers and learning new programs and systems.
- Must have 5 years verifiable driving record with the DMV and ability to pass a National Criminal Record Check, which includes fingerprint identification.
Welcome Additional Qualifications
- Experience with and some proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintenance experience, especially services/service writer experience
- Data entry and database entry experience
- Bilingual or fluent in multiple languages.
- Fleet management experience
- Experience working for a Non-Profit organization.
About Ride Connection
Ride Connection is a private, non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon. We offer ways for people to access the goods and services they need to survive and thrive. By giving people the means to get around, we offer independence, health, and inclusion.
The Ride Connection network comprises a collection of agencies that serve older adults and people with disabilities and low-income individuals, and the general public by offering a variety of transportation options in Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties.
Together, we provide over 500,000 rides and support more than 2,000 individuals with training and access to public transportation each year.